CHOOSE THE PERFECT TILE TYPE
What you need to know before tackling your next tile flooring project or any tile project. Not all tiles are made the same. There are many differences to consider when deciding on the perfect tile for your application.
Are you considering tile flooring for your new home or renovation project? Choosing from the local flooring companies may become a little overwhelming but the good news is that both indoor tile flooring and outdoor tile flooring bring about a great deal of benefits, comparable with those available with stone flooring, including:
- Long lifespan
- Resistance to impact, fire, and water
- Incredible aesthetic value
- Easy cleaning and maintenance
- Wide variety of style, size, and color options
Of course, the key to enjoying these benefits is choosing the right tile flooring solution for your particular project and having it installed by professionals. After all, professional services cannot improve tile quality and, similarly, quality tiles cannot compensate for poor installation services.
The good news is that you can find both quality products and professional installation services in the same place: at Anchor Floors and More.
High-Quality Tiles for Sale and Impeccable Installation Services
At Anchor Floors and More you will find, as the name suggests, not just various types of tile for sale but also information on the differences between them, help choosing the best one for your needs from our showroom, and professional installation services. Our local teams have extensive experience working with all types of tile flooring, including:
- Ceramic tiles – made of porcelain or white or red clay, they gain various colors and patterns through glazing.
- Slate tiles – made of quarried metamorphic rock, they are highly appreciated for their natural look and impressive durability.
- Marble – another metamorphic rock variety, marble has unique impurities and patterns due to the alteration of the limestone and dolomite in its composition.
- Natural stone – expensive for some but worthwhile for most, natural stone tiles are durable and good looking.
- Glass tiles – less durable than their ceramic counterparts, glass tiles compensate by their unique, classy aspect.
- Vinyl – vinyl composition tiles are an excellent option for commercial buildings.
You’ll find all these types of tiles for sale in our tile store in Cedar Park, TX, and, as mentioned, you can also count on us to install your flooring of choice.
Why Choose Us As Your Tile Flooring Contractor?
No matter how hard you search, you won’t find more experienced, more knowledgeable, and more dedicated tile flooring contractors in Texas. Our teams have successfully completed hundreds of commercial tile flooring and residential tile flooring projects, becoming known as the best tile flooring installers in the region. Give them a chance, and you will surely not want to consider other tile flooring contractors for your project!
Request a Tile Flooring Installation Cost Estimate Now!
If you’re looking for tile flooring installation services for a project in Cedar Park, Leander, Round Rock, Liberty Hill, Georgetown, TX, don’t hesitate to contact us! Our team will gladly answer all your questions and provide you with a free tile flooring installation cost estimate. With our shop’s product selection and professional tile flooring installation services, the success of your project is guaranteed.
Tile that looks like wood, stone or textile, you choose!
INSPIRATION BY ROOM
Inspirations for tile flooring, kitchens, bathroom or anyplace you can imagine.
REQUEST AN APPOINTMENT
Would you like us to contact you for a free in-home estimate? Fill out this form to get in touch.